Tuesday, November 2, 2010

34

34... That number brings me so much hope, yet so much dread at the same time.
34 days until the end of the semester. We all know what that means, projects are due, assignments must be completed, observations are wrapping up and papers are being written. Lots and lots of papers.
Tomorrow is going to be Wednesday and I am festival hopeful. Then Thursday I will wrap up the week of classes and head home. Friday morning I get to go to the mountains of Northern Georgia with some really awesome people. I just hope that between now and then a lot of stuff get completed.
I have been trying, without much success, to plan myself a trip when school gets out in December, a month from now.
I really want to go back to Africa sometime, but there has been no answer. It's like I am knocking at the door and no one is answering. I wonder to myself if it is not in God's plan for me at this time.
Also, in a week and a half, I will start my new job at the church. I am really nervous about this because I feel inadequate, but God like to use the least likely, right?

I would like to take this time to apologize to a certain friend of mine. Today, I pulled a chair out from under her right as she was sitting down. The poor girl fell completely on the floor. Instantly,I felt like a horrible person.
So this is for you my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment