Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Chilly Chili's Night

Wow! Wednesday is already almost over! Today was pretty good too for the most part. I about had a mental breakdown in class. Silly me, I forgot my pencil. So my friend gave me a light blue pen which happened to be out of ink. I don't really have any idea why, but this about drove me insane. I was literally about to freak out! Tonight, I went with five other friends to eat dinner at chili's because we originally planned to go to the festival but it was cold and raining. While we were there the manager asked if we wanted chips, my awesome friend ask, "Are they free?" the manager said, "Yeah!" and my friend replied, "Well, YEAH!" Maybe you would have had to been there, but it was really funny!
Then, when we got back to the school, my other friend was walking and stepped right into a puddle that was about 3 inches deep.
Well, I am going to Mexico in just over a month! I'm so excited that this is actually working out.
God is Good

1 comment:

  1. So rude. I cannot believe half of my right converse got dipped in water because of you. :( lol

    ReplyDelete