Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanks for Thanksgiving

I would like to thank my teacher, who has piled up so many assignments for me that I have pretty much been working from sunday until now. This is my second 2AM night in a row. The funny thing is that I am supposedly on Thanksgiving Break. I have made a list of everything (roughly) I have left to do:

-Book Report on a 400pg. Book
-Reflections
-Write 9 lesson plans
-Professional Reading #5
-Reading Chapter 11 Questions
-Methods Key Terms Ch. 9-14
-Special Education Reflection
-Special Education Summaries Ch. 10-12
-Bibliographies Part: F & G
-Big Book

Now, that may not sound that bad to you, but let me assure you it is very bad. On top of all this, I have to be sure I am ready for my test next week because they need to be good to help my grades. Tomorrow is a new day, and I shall see how much more I can accomplish.

Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment